Friday, February 10, 2006

I too have started my assignment. The first thing I have noticed is that I think I may be over dressed. I'm the only one that wears a shirt, tie, and slacks. It's mostly because that's my work wardrobe left over from previous jobs, and I don't really much between that and t-shirts and ass hugging jeans that might not be appropriate for work. I checked the dress code and excessively baggy is not allowed, but I had to just kind of guess that ass hugging would fall under "unprofessional." The executive director of my program was pleased, however, and jokingly said she'd bribe me if I kept it up. It just feels kind of weird and I wonder if people are going to think I'm stuffy or unfriendly because of the way I dress. If they're going to think me stuffy or unfriendly, that should be because of how I treat them. I kid. I kid.
Anyway. That's me. Portland is cold. send me heat.
dan

2 Comments:

Blogger hannah in south dakota said...

Hey Dan,

Hannah here. You think Portland is cold? Try South Dakota! Burrrr.

12:20 PM  
Blogger the erica said...

new mexico is nice and temperate. BWAH HA HA! i mean...man, that sucks.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home